Are you hardworking? Do you like a fast-paced, exciting environment? Are you a problem solver? As a maintenance technician for Optima, you will have the opportunity to work directly for the developer performing maintenance service for a luxury apartment community. You will complete service requests, unit turns, preventative maintenance, and other functions throughout the property. We believe that maintenance plays one of the most critical roles in the success of our properties.
What You’ll Do
- Complete resident work order requests
- Turnover vacant units in preparation for future residents
- General upkeep of the property and grounds including amenity areas
- Ongoing preventative maintenance with the team to ensure the property remains in top condition
- Perform general carpentry, electrical, HVAC and plumbing repairs
- Record and maintain files including work order notes, daily logs and on-call sheets
- Serve on the on-call team, rotating after-hours availability
What You’ll Need
- Outgoing and positive attitude with exceptional customer service skills
- Strong communication and people skills
- Ability to work independently, expertly, and to multi-task
- Reliable and responsive with a strong work ethic
- Thorough knowledge of preparing for resident move ins and outs, as well as general repair skills
- General maintenance knowledge in plumbing, HVAC, electrical, drywall and appliance repair
- Possession of a current and valid driver’s license
- Physical capacity to lift 100 lbs., including lifting and moving packages
- Work a flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent
What You’ll Receive
- A competitive salary will be offered, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, and 401K. We also offer a fun and exciting work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.