Are you driven? Do you like a fast-paced, exciting environment? Are you a problem solver? As a leasing consultant, you will have the opportunity to grow your knowledge of real estate, strategize innovative ideas for marketing and resident retention, and provide extraordinary customer service. You will guide future residents through the touring, application and move-in process, closing leases and maximizing revenue for the community. Our Leasing Consultants build a positive and lasting influence on our visitors, prospects, and residents, and understand the importance of exceptional service and first impressions.
What You’ll Do
- Drive performance by achieving sales goals through effective communication and diligent follow-up.
- Maintain accurate and thorough knowledge of all the aspects of the community, specifically in all areas of leasing and pricing information, availability, amenities, surrounding areas and lifestyle.
- Respond to phone, e-mail and in-person inquiries to identify needs of prospects and residents
- Ensure apartments look beautiful for showings and move-ins.
- Identify client interests and needs to find the perfect apartment home – conduct customized tours and options to review
- Help prospects to find and secure an apartment home by qualifying and touring potential residents, verifying and screening applicants and create all associated documentation accompanying the rental agreements to aid in completing lease agreements
- Shop competitive properties and complete weekly market surveys.
- Participate in marketing efforts and resident functions, and brainstorm additional ideas for driving traffic to the property.
- Review all digital marketing and social channels
- Conduct outreach marketing.
- Work a flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Perform required office activities and coordinate paperwork related to apartment home rentals.
- Deliver unmatched service to residents and assist with resident retention, renewal programs and community events.
What You’ll Need
- High-energy and hardworking with an ambitious spirit
- Warm and friendly with strong customer service skills
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong teamwork and listening skills
- Goal oriented with a fixer mentality
- Organized and detailed
- Strong ability to close a sale.
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Previous sales or customer service experience is required
- Minimum of a high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with Yardi Voyager 7 and RentCafe a plus
What You’ll Receive
A competitive salary will be offered, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, and 401K. We also offer a fun and exciting work environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
***We screen all applicants but cannot respond to each applicant, we will contact you if you are selected to continue in the recruitment process, we thank you for your time and interest in Optima***