Seeking a hands-on, driven Maintenance Superintendent responsible for scheduling and coordinating the maintenance of multiple Optima projects in Arizona sites, including exterior, interior and mechanical. Coordinating and scheduling with both on site and off site mechanical trades for the repair and long term maintenance of Optima and condo association controlled buildings. Ensure that all buildings and grounds are maintained to the highest standards.
What You’ll Do
- Perform general carpentry, electrical and plumbing repairs
- Assess homeowner service requests. Diagnose and perform the necessary repair(s) or schedule completion of repairs by a qualified outside contractor. If the repair must be done by outside contractor, supervise the work of the contractor
- General maintenance and repairs to multiple Optima locations: multi-family buildings, commercial spaces and homes
- Coordinate the installation of association purchased items with onsite construction personnel during construction and association start up
- Install, set up and maintain furniture, paintings and art work for model units at Optima properties.
- Interact with homeowners and commercial tenants
- Periodically perform physical labor including lifting and moving packages weighing up to 100 pounds
- Climb and complete service work from ladders
- Special assignments and projects as needed
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 5 years’ experience performing typical “handyman” responsibilities
- Mid- to high-rise residential construction experience preferred
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
What Will Set Your Apart
- General knowledge of carpentry work, electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems
- Broad knowledge of construction
- Able to lift 100 pounds
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Well-organized / detail oriented
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive benefits and great perks make a huge difference; we get that, so you’ll get them too. At Optima, we believe they should be meaningful and a part of what makes us great!
- Come as you are! At Optima we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. Optima evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other legally-protected characteristics.